By using the System and/or the Site you, "the Provider", agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with Ding-Gone Pty Ltd
1. In this Agreement the following terms have the following meanings:
“Account ID” means the unique username and account recorded on the Site or System for the Provider and which:
“Affiliate” means a party who is referrer of internet traffic or Jobs, as the case may be, who is governed by the RepairCompare Affiliate Terms and Conditions located here.
“Agreement” means this document and any other documents included specifically by reference.
"Deposit Fee" is the deposit the User pays RepairCompare when a supplied quote is accepted by an End User.
"Job" means the provision of repair services by a Provider (including the Provider) to a User that arises out of a Job Request.
"Job Request" means a request made by the User using the System seeking offers for the provision of repair services from Providers (including but not limited to the Provider).
"Provider" as the context requires means you and or any other person or entity being a repair services provider who is registered with RepairCompare in accordance with this Agreement and who may submit a Quote in respect of a Job Request.
"Booking Fee" is the fee that is charged to the Provider when they have successfully been matched with a User for the provision of repair services.
"Provider Services" means the freight (and any other) services that the Provider offers and/or provides to one or more Users.
“Provider Terms” means the terms and conditions of the Provider which govern delivery of the Provider Services.
"Site" means the website operated by RepairCompare at www.repaircompare.com.au
"System" means the system operated by RepairCompare as described in this Agreement, and as developed by RepairCompare from time to time.
“RepairCompare” has the meaning provided above.
"User" means a user of the Site or System who is party to the User Agreement.
2. This Agreement as available on the Site from time to time is to be read in conjunction with the User Agreement that is contemporaneously available on the Site from time to time. Provider acknowledges the terms and conditions imposed by the User Agreement and the effects that it has or may have on the Provider’s rights under this Agreement.
1. The Provider's registration for an Account ID and participation in the System are subject to RepairCompare’s acceptance of the Provider's application for registration as a Provider. Provider agrees to supply any documentation reasonably required by RepairCompare to verify Provider's qualifications and ability to supply the Provider Services.
2. The System is available only to: natural persons aged 18 years old and over who have an Australian ABN; and legal entities, which are not Affiliates. The Provider represents and warrants that he/she is 18 years old or over. If the Provider is a company or other legal entity, the person purporting to represent the Provider represents and warrants that they have authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
3. Without limiting any other right or obligation of the parties, the Provider must immediately notify RepairCompare of any change in circumstances or any other fact or matter that would or might be a basis for disqualifying the Provider as a Provider.
4. Upon registration, the Provider is required to create a unique Account ID and password to use and access the Site and System. The Provider agrees that RepairCompare shall be entitled to assume that any person using the Site with the Provider's Account ID and/or password is the Provider or the Provider’s authorised representative. Provider is liable for all actions taken by the Providers authorised representatives in relation to their use of the Site and the System.
5. Registration, and hence entitlement to operate as a Provider, is personal to each Provider and cannot be assigned or transferred.
6. Provider’s access to RepairCompare is conditional on Provider agreeing that RepairCompare may log the Provider’s IP Address for security purposes.
1. The System operates as both a finder and facilitator seeking to match the needs of Users with Providers. The System and Site acts as a forum for Users and Providers to request and provide a Quote respectively and agree on prices and other terms and to enter into an agreement regarding the provision of services by the Provider for each Job. RepairCompare is a neutral facilitator and the Provider acknowledges and agrees that RepairCompare is not directly involved in the transactions and arrangements between Users and Providers. Such transactions and arrangements with any User will be subject to the Provider Terms and are not governed by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. The Provider must comply with the “Provider Rules” which are set out at the following link here.
3. As a condition of using the Site or System, the Provider must do at least one of the following:
1. A Job is secured once the User accepts the Provider's Quote and pays the Deposit Fee into an account held by RepairCompare.
2. RepairCompare will charge the Booking Fee to the Provider for each Job for which the Provider provides a successful Quote. RepairCompare may deduct the Booking Fee from the Deposit Fee being held in RepairCompare’s account for any such successful Quote.
3. RepairCompare’s Booking Fee is:
|Quote Amount||Booking Fee|
|$0 to $250||10% of the value from $0.01-$250, with a minimum fee of $5|
|$251 to $500||8% of the value from $251 - $500, plus 10% of the remaining match value balance($0.01-$250)|
|$501 to $2,500||6% of the remaining match value balance ($501 - $1,500), plus 8% of the remaining match value balance($251 - $500.00), plus 10% of the value from $0.01-$250|
|Over $2,500||Quotes Above $2,500 - 4% of the remaining match value balance over $2500, 6% of the remaining match value balance ($501-$2,500), plus 8% of the remaining match value balance($251 - $500), plus 10% of the value from $0.01 - $250.|
4. The Provider must only charge the User for an amount equal to the Quote price. And such payment from the User to the Provider is subject to the Provider Terms, and is to be made between the User and Provider directly.
5. Provider Quote amounts must be in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST and the Booking Fee. No GST or Booking Fee amount may be charged on top of your Quote price once your Quote has been accepted by the User.
6. RepairCompare may change the types and amounts of any fees it charges, the way it calculates fees at any time, and such changes may be for a limited time or on a permanent basis. Changes which are for a limited period will be announced and described on the Site, and any permanent changes will be announced on the Site and included in this Agreement.
1. Transactions facilitated through the Site and System are final, and no cancellations can be made through the Site or System. If a Provider wishes to cancel a Job, or cannot complete a Job as the case may be, then the Provider’s Terms shall determine the procedure and any rights and remedies available to the parties.
2. If there is a dispute that arises between the User and the Provider relating to a Job and RepairCompare substantiates a complaint by a User which indicates Provider has demonstrated poor conduct then RepairCompare may suspend, terminate, or impose additional obligations on the Provider’s account without notice.
3. Providers are entitled to reply to any customer complaints left on their publicly available feedback profile. Any responses that breach RepairCompare’s website rules may also result in suspension, termination or additional penalties on the Provider’s account without notice.
4. Providers waive any right to make a claim against RepairCompare for money or monies worth that relates to the User’s or the Provider’s obligations or rights to complete a Job, as it is the Providers sole responsibility to determine such rights in the Provider’s Terms.
1. RepairCompare provides the introductions to Users through the Site and System on an 'as is' basis and without any warranty, express, or implied as to the reliability, trustworthiness, creditworthiness or other attribute or characteristic of any User or Provider. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RepairCompare excludes any representation or warranty concerning Users, other Providers, the System, the Site or any third party website referred to via the Site.
2. RepairCompare provides the Site and System on an ‘as is’ basis and without any warranty express or implied as to merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. To the extent that any statute implies a warranty into this Agreement, any such warranty is to be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3. RepairCompare endeavours to ensure that the Site is accessible at all times. However, it shall not be liable if it is unavailable at any time or for any period. The Provider agrees and acknowledges that the Site may experience interruptions and access difficulties from time to time and that RepairCompare will not be liable for any inconvenience, loss, consequential loss, damages, or any type of special damages which relate to such interruptions or access difficulties.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, the Provider acknowledges that:
5. The Provider agrees that to the maximum extent permissible by law RepairCompare and all affiliates and related entities of RepairCompare shall have no responsibility for the actions of Users and other Providers.
1. The Provider acknowledges and agrees that RepairCompare operates a User feedback system, on which Users may post comments, compliments, criticisms and other observations regarding Providers on the Site. Submission of the Providers Account ID to this forum is a condition of the Provider's registration. While Users are required to only post such comments that are honest, fair and reasonable and which can be substantiated, RepairCompare does not guarantee that all comments will comply with this requirement.
2. The Provider acknowledges and agrees that any information or material submitted by it to the Site for inclusion in the feedback system (whether by Users or the Provider) is and will be treated by RepairCompare as non-confidential and non-proprietary and RepairCompare may use such material without restriction.
3. If and to extent that the Provider makes any comment on the Site, Provider must not post or transmit any material on the Site which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable (to a person acting reasonably).
4. The Provider agrees not to disrupt the flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner which negatively affects other users of the Site.
5. The Provider agrees not to impersonate any other person when posting material to the Site.
6. The Provider acknowledges that any material it posts to the Site may be removed or modified by RepairCompare from the Site without notice at any time.
7. RepairCompare does not warrant to the Provider that it or Users will respond to questions or comments submitted to the Site by Users, or the Provider,
8. Without limiting any of RepairCompare’s rights under this Agreement, RepairCompare may in its discretion terminate or restrict the Provider's registration and ability to use the System and Site as a Provider, if the Provider is (in the opinion of RepairCompare) the subject of consistent, frequent or otherwise substantially negative feedback.
1. The Provider agrees and warrants to RepairCompare that:
1. RepairCompare reserves the right to:
1. All intellectual property rights in information, data and materials used or appearing on the Site including (without limitation) all software, tools, know-how, processes, trademarks, logos and other materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of RepairCompare or its licensors. The Provider acknowledges and agrees that it shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in or to any of RepairCompare’s intellectual property rights.
2. To the extent that the Provider submits any information or material to RepairCompare relating to a Job Request or for otherwise posting on the Site, the Provider automatically grants RepairCompare a license to use the information or material for the purpose for which it is provided.
3. The Provider agrees that access to the Site, and any material or information contained in it, is granted by RepairCompare on the condition that such access is for Provider’s own use only and such access may not be sold, used or redistributed for any other purpose.
4. The Provider may not use screen scraping, data mining or any similar data gathering and extraction technological devices on this Site for the purpose of reproducing information contained on this Site on or through any other medium, except with RepairCompare’s prior written consent.
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law RepairCompare excludes all liability to the Provider or any other person for any loss, claim or damage (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise for any loss, whether it be direct, consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, including, without limitation any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, or loss of, or damage to, reputation or goodwill) arising out of or in connection with any:
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RepairCompare and all affiliates and related entities of RepairCompare expressly limit their liability to the Provider for breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at RepairCompare’s sole discretion):
1. Provider indemnifies and holds RepairCompare harmless from and against any claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (including direct, indirect or special) made by any User or third party arising out of or in relation to the Provider's use of the Site or the System, the Provider's breach of this Agreement, or the Provider's violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
1. The Provider may cancel its registration as a Provider upon notice to RepairCompare. Such cancellation shall not entitle the Provider to cancel or vary any agreement already in place to provide Provider Services to any User.
2. Without limiting other remedies available to RepairCompare at law, in equity or under this Agreement, RepairCompare may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend or indefinitely suspend the Provider's access to the System and refuse to provide services to the Provider if:
3. RepairCompare may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if:
1. The Provider acknowledges and agrees that RepairCompare is not the Provider's nor any User's agent.
1. RepairCompare will not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations to the Provider if that failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond RepairCompare’s reasonable control including, without limitation, any act of God or other cause including any mechanical, electronic, communications or third party supplier failure.
1. RepairCompare’s Site may: provide links and pointers to websites maintained by third parties; or serve information from third party websites, which are not under the control of RepairCompare. RepairCompare is not responsible for the contents of any third party information, any linked website, or any website link contained in any linked website.
2. RepairCompare will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any third party information or third party service provided by or through the Site or any linked websites whether linked to or from RepairCompare’s Site.
1. Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. The Provider irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia and to the Federal Court of Australia sitting in Queensland.
2. Severability The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, under present or future law, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
3. No Waiver RepairCompare’s failure to take action with respect to a breach by the Provider does not waive RepairCompare’s right to take action with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
4. Entire Agreement This Agreement and those policies incorporated by reference herein set out the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
5. Survival Those clauses capable of surviving termination of this Agreement shall do so.
6. Variation RepairCompare may modify this Agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the new or revised terms on the Site.